FEATURED POST

HK Living 2014 Catalogue | Cool & Tough

The HK Living 2014 Catalogue was shot and styled by Paulina Arcklin inside a whitewashed apartment bathed in natural light, flooding through overhead skylights and shows their whole collection, old and new.
 The new collection from HKliving is described as a range of cool and tough items inspired by the past, while given an eclectic twist using the latest finishes and materials. Quite possibly the epitome of the Dutch aesthetic.




















Comments

  1. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.



    Feel free to surf to my web blog: Alberton Fix A LeAking Pipe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment